Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Former CIA analyst Bill Christison: US Foreign Policy - a Monstrous Mess: "I want to tell you right at the start what my strongest belief is about the present U.S. position in the world. It's this. The United States of America is today in a monstrous mess with its current foreign policies. Now, to repeat, I believe this, but I don't think most other Americans do. In fact, I think it's fair to say that a majority of people in the United States still, even after the events of the last few months, would not agree with me that the United States needs to change its foreign policies in major ways. Maybe some of you here will not agree with me. But give me a chance and hear me out, and then, during the question-and-answer period, we should be able to get a good discussion going."

No comments: