Thursday, April 06, 2006

An Interview with William Blum - Osama's Favorite Writer?: "They went around the world during the Cold War stamping out one attempt after another at improving people's lives The Cold War has always been sold to us as, 'We are the good guys and the Commies were the bad guys and the good guys won.' But it's a total fabrication."

"Those people who are beyond surgery or any kind of relief-I estimate their number at 15% of the population-- I suggest to activists to stop wasting their time on them. They will not change even if the Government comes into their homes and kidnaps their first-born and takes them away screaming The other 85% are capable of change if they get enough input."

No comments: